I think its horse ****. He said ***got or something. He never was a fan fav. But getting fired for talking **** I dont agree with. I dot think he really got fired for ***got. But still this PC **** is way overboard.
I think its horse ****. He said ***got or something. He never was a fan fav. But getting fired for talking **** I dont agree with. I dot think he really got fired for ***got. But still this PC **** is way overboard.
GO VOLS
I agree, society has gotten way too sensitive.
I didn't like the guy. But he was a bad ass. Let him retire the way he wants. Not with folks that don't watch football dictating it.
GO VOLS
He won't retire, he'll get picked up by someone. I don't think he really liked being a Chief anyway.
If Cedric Benson can turn his career around(granted he had alot less miles on him) then Larry Johnson can. Johnson has been on a horrible team with no QB, and an absolutely horrible O line. He can still play though, this I'm sure of.
But yeah, he said f a g g o t on his twitter page. So he didn't say it, he tweeted it. It is a load of bull. If he wants to say that, he should be able too. Gay people say it. Same thing as black people droppin the n word all the time and getting mad at white people if we do it.
He knew better and knew no team is going to catch that heat. He'll get picked up by someone, that's a given.
Kansas City fans actually started a petition to get rid of LJ so he wouldn't break the KC rushing record (which he was about to do).
Bookmarks